Monday, July 4, 2022

To Be Guided By God

 


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please help us discover people of interest where that we may find value and knowledge in relating to their thoughts and deeds, as we mix and mingle with them while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*

I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know. -Cicero


KJV*

Job 8:9 (For we are but of yesterday, and know nothing, because our days upon earth are a shadow:)


Ps 73:22 So foolish was I, and ignorant: I was as a beast before thee.

Ps 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. 

Ps 73:24 Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.


Ps 48:14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death.


Isa 58:11 And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.







No comments: