Thursday, May 12, 2022

To Overcome Fear With Wisdom

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please keep us safe from fear and please show us the overcoming of fear by the power of love with the understanding being the kingpin and strength even as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Ec 7:27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:

1Jo 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

1Jo 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.

1Jo 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

1Jo 4:21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.


KJV*

Php 1:1 Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:

Php 1:2 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Php 1:3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you,

Php 1:4 Always in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy,

Php 1:5 For your fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now;

Php 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:


Pr 1:22 How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Pr 1:23 Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Pr 1:24 Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;

Pr 1:25 But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:

Pr 1:26 I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;

Pr 1:27 When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.


Pr 10:24 The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.

Pr 10:25 As the whirlwind passeth, so is the wicked no more: but the righteous is an everlasting foundation.

Pr 10:26 As vinegar to the teeth, and as smoke to the eyes, so is the sluggard to them that send him.

Pr 10:27 The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.


Ec 7:17 Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

Ec 7:18 It is good that thou shouldest take hold of this; yea, also from this withdraw not thine hand: for he that feareth God shall come forth of them all.

Ec 7:19 Wisdom strengtheneth the wise more than ten mighty men which are in the city.

Ec 7:20 For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.

Ec 7:21 Also take no heed unto all words that are spoken; lest thou hear thy servant curse thee:

Ec 7:22 For oftentimes also thine own heart knoweth that thou thyself likewise hast cursed others.

Ec 7:23 All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.

Ec 7:24 That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out?

Ec 7:25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:

Ec 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.

Ec 7:27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:








No comments: