Saturday, February 5, 2022

To Find Hope In God

 


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please help us find direction that will lead us into wise decisions as we mix and mingle with Your Children as we seek Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world while finding new thought and new understanding as we move about in new avenues of wisdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 43:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.



No comments: