Saturday, November 6, 2021

To Walk In God's Ways

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us into paths of confidence and deeds of wonder being done as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world as we search for answers and strength to overcome adversity and wearing down of our understanding and faith as we are introduced to loss and persecution even as we struggle to be strong, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

Ps 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.

Ps 119:2 Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Ps 119:3 They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

Ps 119:4 Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

Ps 119:5 O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

Ps 119:6 Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

Ps 119:7 I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

Ps 119:8 I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.

Ps 119:9 BETH. Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

Ps 119:10 With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.


2Ch 15:15 And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the LORD gave them rest round about.



No comments: