Monday, March 15, 2021

To Be Of Service

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please use us to fulfill some thing that needs to be done among Your Children as we mix and mingle while seeking Your Kingdom in Your Creation while trying to see our purpose in this world of temptations, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


Quotation:*

Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service and from solitude to kinship with all mankind. -Anonymous


KJV:*

 Lu 17:8 And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?


 Joh 12:26 If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.






No comments: