Saturday, August 15, 2020

Opportunities To Find Your Kingdom

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.

Dear Lord please lead us away from using bad choices for guidance and please use us to help others see that sometimes we can find answers to problems if we but turn our choices into opportunities to find your Kingdom as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation while seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.


KJV*

2Co 1:12 For our rejoicing is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and godly sincerity, not with fleshly wisdom, but by the grace of God, we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly to you-ward.

2Co 1:13 For we write none other things unto you, than what ye read or acknowledge; and I trust ye shall acknowledge even to the end;

2Co 1:14 As also ye have acknowledged us in part, that we are your rejoicing, even as ye also are ours in the day of the Lord Jesus.

2Co 1:15 And in this confidence I was minded to come unto you before, that ye might have a second benefit;

Ro 1:11 For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;

Ro 15:29 And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.

Ro 15:30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;

Ro 15:33 Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.


No comments: