Friday, April 10, 2020

Safety


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into safety and give us the knowledge and confidence to make what ever decisions that are necessary for our successful voyage through the rough waters that may be ahead on the oceans of time and fear as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we all seek Your Kingdom in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 91:9 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;
Ps 91:10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.
Ps 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
Ps 91:12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Ps 91:13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.
Ps 91:14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
Ps 91:15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Ps 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Ps 119:165 Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

Isa 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.
Isa 32:18 And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places;

No comments: