Thursday, March 19, 2020

Not To Be Overwhelmed


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us away from panic and confusion as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom among the values that are in such array and mixture in this world as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 61:1 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.
Ps 61:2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
Ps 61:3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.
Ps 61:4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the cover of thy wings. Selah.
Ps 61:5 For thou, O God, hast heard my vows: thou hast given me the heritage of those that fear thy name.
Ps 61:6 Thou wilt prolong the king's life: and his years as many generations.
Ps 61:7 He shall abide before God for ever: O prepare mercy and truth, which may preserve him.
Ps 61:8 So will I sing praise unto thy name for ever, that I may daily perform my vows.


No comments: