Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Respect or Not


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into a good day as we try to find the roots that we need to show for the directions that we need to grow as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom among the twist and turns of the roots of respect or lack of it in this world, as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 16:5 The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.
Ps 16:6 The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage.
Ps 16:7 I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons.
Ps 16:8 I have set the LORD always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Ps 16:9 Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.
Ps 16:10 For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Ps 16:11 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

Php 2:14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
Php 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;
Php 2:16 Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
Php 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.
Php 2:18 For the same cause also do ye joy, and rejoice with me.



No comments: