Sunday, August 25, 2019

Courage and Energy


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths where we may find courage and energy to do the work that is be fore us as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Have courage for the great sorrow of life, and patience for the smaller ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace.  God is awake. --Victor Hugo

KJV*
2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
2Ti 1:8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
2Ti 1:9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


No comments: