Tuesday, July 16, 2019

To Confess to Truth


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths where we may see clearly as we mix and mingle with Your Children in Your Creation and please encourage us to show others the way into Your Truth about Your Way into Your Truth and Love while we attempt to find the answers to the mystery of Your quest for us to take on in our striving to reach for happiness and satisfaction, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Pr 23:19 Hear thou, my son, and be wise, and guide thine heart in the way.
Pr 23:20 Be not among winebibbers; among riotous eaters of flesh:
Pr 23:21 For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe a man with rags.
Pr 23:22 Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old.
Pr 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.
Pr 23:24 The father of the righteous shall greatly rejoice: and he that begetteth a wise child shall have joy of him.
Pr 23:25 Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.
Pr 23:26 My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
Pr 23:27 For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.
Pr 23:28 She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.
Pr 23:29 Who hath woe? who hath sorrow? who hath contentions? who hath babbling? who hath wounds without cause? who hath redness of eyes?
Pr 23:30 They that tarry long at the wine; they that go to seek mixed wine.
Pr 23:31 Look not thou upon the wine when it is red, when it giveth his colour in the cup, when it moveth itself aright.
Pr 23:32 At the last it biteth like a serpent, and stingeth like an adder.
Pr 23:33 Thine eyes shall behold strange women, and thine heart shall utter perverse things.
Pr 23:34 Yea, thou shalt be as he that lieth down in the midst of the sea, or as he that lieth upon the top of a mast.
Pr 23:35 They have stricken me, shalt thou say, and I was not sick; they have beaten me, and I felt it not: when shall I awake? I will seek it yet again.

Ec 7:23 All this have I proved by wisdom: I said, I will be wise; but it was far from me.
Ec 7:24 That which is far off, and exceeding deep, who can find it out?
Ec 7:25 I applied mine heart to know, and to search, and to seek out wisdom, and the reason of things, and to know the wickedness of folly, even of foolishness and madness:
Ec 7:26 And I find more bitter than death the woman, whose heart is snares and nets, and her hands as bands: whoso pleaseth God shall escape from her; but the sinner shall be taken by her.
Ec 7:27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account:
Ec 7:28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.
Ec 7:29 Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions.

1Ti 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
1Ti 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
1Ti 6:13 I give thee charge in the sight of God, who quickeneth all things, and before Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed a good confession;



No comments: