Friday, February 15, 2019

To Enable Us


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please help us see the obvious and please lead us into paths that will enable us to show to others Your Truth and Love that is available to whoever seeks Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.
Dear Lord please may this be a good day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2Co 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.


No comments: