Monday, December 31, 2018

New Wonders


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of intelligent thought and discoveries of different realms of places beyond our imagination and places that will irrigate the paths that we need to grow for the experiences of new wonders and excitement into Your Word and into Your service, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Php 1:20 According to my earnest expectation and my hope, that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ shall be magnified in my body, whether it be by life, or by death.
Php 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.


No comments: