Monday, November 5, 2018

Day Of Gentle Innocence


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of forgiving and generosity in the way we handle the timing of the actions that come about on this day as we travel in this day in Your Creation as we deal with Your Children in the most innocent and gentle way that we can and still get things done, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 19:12 Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Ps 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Ps 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

No comments: