Monday, October 29, 2018

Concerns of Life


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths away from concern or urgency in our daily dealings with Your Children as we all live together in Your Creation trying to seek Your Kingdom with the Peace and Joy that we know is there if we strive to live within the boundaries of love and fairness for all,
Dear Lord please put our spiritual concerns to rest and show us Your Peace as we rationalize our situation within Your Creation with Your Children, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Mt 11:28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Mt 11:29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
Mt 11:30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

No comments: