Thursday, August 23, 2018

Every Day Life


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please show us how to find Truth and Love in the simplest of happenings of examples in the every day life as we continue to see ways for Your Word to touch us as we mix with Your Children in Your Creation as we seek Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Joh 21:15 So when they had eaten their breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love me more than these?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I have affection for you." He said to him, "Feed my lambs."
Joh 21:16 He said to him again a second time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love me?" He said to him, "Yes, Lord; you know that I have affection for you." He said to him, "Tend my sheep."
Joh 21:17 He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you have affection for me?" Peter was grieved because he asked him the third time, "Do you have affection for me?" He said to him, "Lord, you know everything. You know that I have affection for you." Jesus said to him, "Feed my sheep.

No comments: