Sunday, July 1, 2018

Pitfalls of Egotistical Thoughts


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths that will end us up in areas of understanding that will be of help as we deal with Your Children as we seek Your Kingdom while living in Your Creation entangled in the temptations of hate and greed that are the pitfalls along all paths, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
1Ch 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

No comments: