Friday, June 29, 2018

Strength


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others
Dear Lord please lead us into being strong where we need to be strong on this day and into paths of compassion and understanding where we need softness and care, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 31:3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.

Ps 18:2 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

No comments: