Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Peace and Joy


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of calm and quiet on this day and please help us not to miss any of the blessings of peacefulness that might not be found in the rush if we are not watching for them as we try to keep up with the worldly pulses of hate and greed.
Dear Lord please direct us into Your Ways of Peace and Joy with kindness and brotherly love for all of Your Children as we mix and mingle while seeking Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 4:1 <> Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
Ps 4:2 O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
Ps 4:3 But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
Ps 4:4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
Ps 4:5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.
Ps 4:6 There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.
Ps 4:7 Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.
Ps 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments: