Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Place of Safety


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please protect and help us to find safety in our days so that we will not take a great fall from our place of safety and happiness as we seek Your Kingdom among Your Children in Your Creation, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ps 91:2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Pr 3:21 My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:
Pr 3:22 So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.
Pr 3:23 Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
Pr 3:24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Isa 26:4 Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:
Isa 26:5 For he bringeth down them that dwell on high; the lofty city, he layeth it low; he layeth it low, even to the ground; he bringeth it even to the dust.

Isa 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

No comments: