Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sharing Your Creation


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths that will enable us to enjoy and find the hope and love that is in every day that we consider the wonders of Your Creation and the fact that You are sharing it with us, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Pr 8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.
Pr 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.
Pr 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:
Pr 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

No comments: