Friday, July 29, 2016

We Can Do All Things


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of knowledge and learning on this day and please show us places of love and endurance that we did not realize before as we continue to seek Your Kingdom of Peace and Joy while dodging darts of adversity that are really only minor problems as compared to what we see that others are having to endure.
Dear Lord please lead us into strength and the ability to handle whatever comes along with courage and faith that we can do all things through the powers of Your Love and Your Holy Spirit, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ro 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;

Heb 12:1 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


No comments: