Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Feeling Strength


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please help us find paths of reassurance on this day as we deal with Your Children in Your Creation and feel the demons of doubt and worry trying to overtake us in our search for thoughts of confident abilities to handle whatever problems might be on the horizon for this day.
Dear Lord please help us feel the strength of our faith in Your Word and the sight of all of our problems being made small and insignificant in the scope of our wonderful world of thought and deed as we continue to seek and to find Your Peace and Joy right where it should be in our daily walk with Thee, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

No comments: