Saturday, April 23, 2016

Working For The Needs of Others


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please help us make it through another day and please help us finish the day stronger in faith and stronger in respect for principalities of work and the love of the goals that we are working toward.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths that will take us into the thankfulness that we are needed by others to perform some of the works that we are able to do with out regard of our own needs but regard for others and their needs, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
If you want to be not only successful, but personally, happily and permanently successful, then do your job in a way that puts lights in people's faces.  Do that job in such a way that, even when you are out of sight, folks will always know which way you went by the lamps left behind.
-Mc Farland

KJV*
Mt 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Joh 15:1 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
Joh 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.
Joh 15:3 Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.
Joh 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
Joh 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
Joh 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.
Joh 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

2Co 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

 Jas 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

No comments: