Friday, March 25, 2016

Influence of Love


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of wonder and excitement as we meditate on how Your Word is so fitting to situations that we must face in our daily lives.
Dear Lord please show us the power of love as we continue on in our search for Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
You will find as you look back on you life that the moments that stand out above everything else are the moments when you have done things in a spirit of love. --Henry Drummond

KJV*
Joh 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Joh 14:22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Joh 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Joh 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.

No comments: