Sunday, October 25, 2015

Safe and Considerate


Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
 Dear Lord please keep us all safe as we seek Your Kingdom and please help us to be considerate of others in the things that we say and the thoughts that we have, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV*
Ge 31:49 And Mizpah; for he said, The LORD watch between me and thee, when we are absent one from another.

Ps 141:3 Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips.
Ps 141:4 Incline not my heart to any evil thing, to practise wicked works with men that work iniquity: and let me not eat of their dainties.

Mt 26:41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

No comments: