Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Adversity


Dear Lord please lead us into a good day today and please show us paths of thought to take on this day that will help us understand some ways of Your Creation that seem to be cruel and hard to accept, are in reality ways that with faith and prayer will turn out to be positive parts of our lives that will keep us close to Your Love and Kingdom.
Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Prosperity is not without many fears and distastes, and Adversity is not without comforts and hopes. -Bacon

KJV*
Ps 119:71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

No comments: