Monday, May 4, 2015

Confidence


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others,
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of confidence and comfort in whatever surroundings and whatever circumstances we must cope with on this day, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Our confidence in Christ does not make us lazy, negligent or careless, but on the contrary it awakens us, urges us on, and makes us active in living righteous lives and doing good.  There is no self- confidence to compare with this. --Ulrich Zwingli

KJV*
Php 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Joh 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2Co 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments: