Saturday, November 29, 2014

Humble Witnessing


Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of respect and consideration for others and please help us seize every opportunity to witness to others about the Love and Blessings that we are receiving from the bounty of Your Kingdom by the humble way we act and perform in our every day lives, and please help us bring the peace of Your Kingdom to others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Being a humble instrument in the hands of our heavenly Father, I desire that all my words and acts may be according to His will; and that it may be so, I give thanks to the Almighty, and seek His aid. --Abraham Lincoln

KJV*
Ps 138:1, I will praise thee with my whole heart: before the gods will I sing praise unto thee.
Ps 138:2, I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
Ps 138:3 In the day when I cried thou answeredst me, and strengthenedst me with strength in my soul.
Ps 138:4 All the kings of the earth shall praise thee, O LORD, when they hear the words of thy mouth.
Ps 138:5 Yea, they shall sing in the ways of the LORD: for great is the glory of the LORD.
Ps 138:6 Though the LORD be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.
Ps 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me.
Ps 138:8 The LORD will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O LORD, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

1Pe 5:5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
1Pe 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
1Pe 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

No comments: