Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Unselfish and Humble Priorities

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of positive thoughts and deeds on this day and please may our priorities be unselfish and humble with the teachings of Jesus Christ being brought to mind by Your Holy Spirit be our tools of strength and leverage that we can use to overcome temptations and our weaknesses, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

Quotation:*
Only by the supernatural is man strong; nothing is so weak as an egotist. --Ralph Waldo Emerson 

KJV*
Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

No comments: