Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Not Into Anxiety

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. 
Dear Lord please lead us into calmness this day and not into anxiety or concern over things that we cannot control, but please show us that we can only do so much and only try so hard to live our lives the best that we can, but in the end we must turn over control to You and to Your Will, so please use us to further Your Kingdom, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

Php 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Php 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 
Php 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 
Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

No comments: