Sunday, September 15, 2013

Many Tasks to Finish

Dear Lord please be with us this day and may Your Holy Spirit please be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.
Dear Lord please lead us into paths of harmony and goodwill with all of Your children that we touch on this day and help us bring happiness to others as we seek Your Kingdom and tread paths of righteousness.
Dear Lord please give rest to our souls when we are tired and may we be filled with a spirit of hope, driven by the desire to finish the many tasks that are laid out ahead for us and may we be strengthened with feelings of great achievement as we are able to finish each task with Your guidance and help, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

KJV*
Isa 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. 
Isa 40:30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
Isa 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. 

Ps 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 
Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

No comments: