Saturday, July 6, 2013

Encouragement

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Dear Lord please lead us on paths that we may find ways to encourage others to seek Your Kingdom and find Your Peace, and please help us find the confidence and encouragement that we need to persevere and continue on striving to live by the teachings of Jesus Christ. Thank You for all of the great gifts and blessings and protection that You have given us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen. 

Quotation:*
If you see a man unterrified in the midst of dangers, untouched by desires, happy in adversity, peaceful amid the storm, will you not say: a divine power has descended upon that man? --Seneca 

KJV* 
Joh 14:1 ¶ Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

Joh 14:25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you. 
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Joh 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

Joh 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. 

Php 4:7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

Ro 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: 
Ro 5:2 By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.  
Ro 5:3 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
Ro 5:4 And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

No comments: