Saturday, December 18, 2010

Interaction

Dear Lord thank You for all of the great gifts that You have given us and please may this be a good day. May all of our interaction with others throughout the day be enjoyable and may the Holy Spirit be with us and guide us in the things that we say and do. Help us to be open to learn from others and to be ready to share freely from our knowledge in a generous and kind way without demanding our way only. Please may our christian love be dominantly coming through our attitude toward others. In Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

KJV
Ps 71:17 O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Ps 71:18 Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.

No comments: