Monday, November 22, 2010

Honesty

Dear Lord please be with us today and may this be a good day. Dear Lord please forgive my sins, and help me not to fear my honesty when I meet new people, even when my true personality and character shows through by things that I say or do. May I see that this open honesty is better than trying to put on a false act of piety that is not the real person that I am. Please may the Holy Spirit guide me and protect me from the worldly character that my culture has formed and use this crude form to reach people that I can bring closer to the Lord in their times of need. In Jesus Christ name I pray, amen.

KJV
Pr 12:22 Lying lips are abomination to the LORD: but they that deal truly are his delight.
Ps 24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
Ps 24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
Lu 6:31 And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.

No comments: