Dear Lord be with us this day please and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others. Dear Lord please give us the strength to continue on in this life that You have granted us to live in Your Creation as we mix and mingle with Your Children while seeking Your Kingdom among the temptations of this world.
1Pe 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
1Pe 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear
Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he.
Isa 41:26 Who hath declared from the beginning, that we may know? and beforetime, that we may say, He is righteous? yea, there is none that sheweth, yea, there is none that declareth, yea, there is none that heareth your words.
Isa 41:27 The first shall say to Zion, Behold, behold them: and I will give to Jerusalem one that bringeth good tidings.
No comments:
Post a Comment