Thursday, October 19, 2023

Why Jesus Came

 

Dear Lord please be with us this day and please may Your Holy Spirit be guiding and protecting us in every thing that we say and do. Thank You for all of the great gifts and the blessings and the protection that You give us and please forgive our sins the same as we forgive the mistakes of others.


Dear Lord please lead us into Your Truth with understanding and ability to explain it to others, in Jesus Christ's name we pray, amen.

 Joh 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

  From Commentary, asper, Dodderidge asper Powerbible  

For whereas  the thief only comes that he may steal, and kill, and destroy, -- I am come for the benefit of all my sheep, that they may have true life, and that at length everlasting comfort and happiness, even far beyond what has ever been known before.

Joh 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.










No comments: